How it works
Download, register, go!
Get the Roamler app and start making money your own way!
Download the app and register
In some locations in Europe you might be asked to fill in an invite code to get access to the Roamler app, while in other locations you can freely enter the Roamler app and register. Check what’s applicable to you by downloading the Roamler app and creating a profile. If you’re interested in becoming active for Roamler as an independent professional, we advise to first get in contact with our onboarding teams.
Access paid tasks
Browse through the list of the tasks that are available to you. Enable location services to see the available tasks around you, and allow push notifications to find out when new tasks near you are published. If you don’t want to miss out on new tasks or nearly closed tasks, check the app regularly to be on top of all. Things can go quickly at Roamler!
Read the instructions
When you select a task, you will access a short description of what is required to complete it. You can also browse through the questionnaire upfront so you can prep your visit. Depending on the type of task you will perform, you will get a few hours to complete it; 2 hours the minimum. Be careful of the timer, you don’t want your reserved tasks to expire as they will become available for other Roamlers again.
Localize your tasks
You can also browse tasks according to your location: simply open the map and check the available location pins around your area or even country. Click on a location pin, check what the task entails and decide whether you would like to execute it. Found a nice task to perform? Use our easy navigation tool to guide you to the right location!
Submit your task
Once submitted, each task is checked by our team of reviewers, who will approve it or ask you to make corrections. As soon as each task is approved, the money will immediately be transferred to your balance. You can cash out whenever you like. In case you use Roamler as an independent professional, you receive automated invoices for your business administration as well.
How much money can you make with Roamler? That depends on multiple factors, such as:
- how much time you can invest in performing tasks
- what type of tasks you are willing to perform
- how many tasks are available in your area
How to boost your earnings?
A good way to increase your earnings is by performing the same task in multiple locations. Once you’ve done the first one correctly, completing other ones will be a piece of cake! You can also choose to perform tasks in less-usual times to earn money, such as evenings, weekends or bank holidays.
- Merchandising and sales tasks have higher rewards than our product and service checks or mystery shopping tasks. The merchandising and sales tasks require specific skills and more time for execution, but also require you to be an independent professional. Interested in knowing more about merchandising and sales? Read more here.
- With our technical tasks, you can earn even higher rewards. This is because the professionals performing such tasks need to have specific certifications and diplomas. For these tasks, you also need to be a registered, independent professional. Read more about our technical tasks here.
Using Roamler as an independent professional?
New to Roamler?Here’s how to register yourself as independent in the Roamler app:
- Download the Roamler app and complete your registration;
- Open your profile settings in the Roamler app, navigate to VAT settings and enter your data;
- Start performing paid tasks The money is immediately available on your balance for you to cash in, and your earnings will be automatically invoiced to you. No paperwork from your side!